- We aim to ensure that the information published on these websites is accurate and consistent with current knowledge and practice within British agriculture. However, farming is constantly evolving and cannot be addressed through these websites. Accordingly, these websites are provided for information only. It is not an advisory service and we cannot guarantee that information provided by us through these websites will meet your personal or business requirements.
- You acknowledge and agree that The Farming Community Network (FCN) will not be responsible for any claims, losses or damages (whether direct or indirect) arising out of or relating to the use of or reliance on the contents on the FCN or FarmWell websites except to the extent that such liability cannot be excluded by law.
- You shall not reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt software or other code or scripts that form part of the websites. You shall not attempt to transmit to or via the websites any information that contains a virus, worm, Trojan, or other harmful or disruptive component.
- We cannot guarantee uninterrupted access to the websites, or the sites to which it links. We accept no responsibility for any damage arising from the unavailability of these websites or the information it contains.
- These websites contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the content of any third party website.
- The internet is not a secure medium for communication. We cannot guarantee that any information you submit to us through the website or by email will arrive safely or be secure from interception by third parties.
- Links are provided for information and convenience only. We cannot accept responsibility for the sites linked to, or the information found there. A link does not imply an endorsement of a site; likewise not linking to a particular site does not imply lack of endorsement.
- We reserve the right to withdraw a link or refuse to link any website without providing an explanation or justification.
- We welcome organisations and individuals to create links to our home page and individual pages within our website, without requiring our permission to do so. However, we do request that those linking to our website respect the following conditions:
- Links should not be used in a defamatory context
- Those creating deep links should be aware that specific page URLs are subject to change without notice;
- The FCN and FarmWell logos must not be copied and used to create links;
- We do not ‘trade’ links – if you chose to create a link to our website, we will not offer to create a reciprocal link.
- Content on the websites and their use are regularly reviewed to ensure that the information remains current, up to date and of value to web users. We want to make sure that the sections and content reflect the growing demand information and that it is accessible to as wide a range of users as possible.
- Links to other websites and contact details of other organisations may be included on the FCN and/or FarmWell websites, but this does not indicate endorsement.
- We may from time to time provide links from the Site to third party websites. We will not be liable in any way whatsoever and we make no representations, warranties, recommendations or endorsements in connection with the availability of any such third party website or any content, advertising, products or Services on or available from such websites.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
The primary instance where our website will ask you for personally identifiable information is our series of contact forms. These forms are powered by a popular WordPress plugin called Contact Form 7. Upon completing your information, you will be asked to consent to our data processing policy which is outlined within this document.
Once submitted, your information will be processed and forwarded to us within a single email sent by the website application.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.