We welcome the opportunity to work hand in hand with businesses and organisations in the rural communities in which we all work and live.
By supporting FCN, your business and your staff members can make a positive difference to the lives of our farmers and their families. Together with our farming community, we can help shape a stronger, more positive and resilient future for British agriculture.
FCN corporate partners
FCN works with, and is supported by, a wide variety of agricultural organisations and government agencies. We are grateful for sponsorship, partnership opportunities and welcome opportunities to work with a wide variety of stakeholders.
Six reasons to support FCN…
- Give something back to the nation’s farmers, who do so much to maintain the countryside, put food on our tables and work to the highest of standards.
- Everybody needs to have someone to talk to, however it’s difficult to ask for help. Farming is not an easy way of life. It can be a lonely occupation with little respite or holiday. Farmers are also dealing with the trials and tribulations of family life, such as bereavements, sickness, loneliness, disagreements and tiredness.
- Support your staff and clients. Our team can work with you to promote positive mental wellbeing and to increase awareness and understanding of mental health issues such as anxiety, depression and dementia within our rural communities, sharing resources and directing to local services.
- Engage staff and motivate your team. Improve team building and simply have fun supporting a fantastic cause whilst fundraising to help support farmers and their families. We can support you with ideas, materials and publicity for your events.
- The Farming Community Network is well respected by other charities, the rural business community and both local and national government agencies. We work at all levels with the entire farming community
- Our small but dedicated office team are always available to help with your plans and ideas. Our volunteers offer support throughout England and Wales and we are always happy to come and meet your team and talk about the valuable work we do.
Feel free to talk to us about other ways you would like to involve and inspire customers and staff. We can help in a variety of ways, including:
- Team building challenges
- Help to build a calendar of events
- Volunteer or FCN Ambassador opportunities
- Sponsor and develop literature, materials or programs
- Help organise events
- Counter collection boxes
- Internal and external newsletters
- Recognising staff commitment and contribution
- PR and communications
- Partnership launch
To talk further about working with FCN, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01788 510866